Baseplate Systems, also known as linked systems, provide uniform pressure with multiple gas springs. Available in hosed or hoseless options, they are a custom solution with unlimited configuration options and ideal for limited production runs.
Baseplate Systems provide:
- Ease of installation and removal
- Single point pressure monitoring and adjustment
- Force equalization throughout the system
- Charging and discharge springs outside of the die
Hoseless Baseplate Systems:
Mounted and connected through baseplate channels, customized to your application.
- Simplified design that eliminates hose routings
- Fewer leak points than hosed systems
- Also available with volume tanks for reduced pressure rise and improved part formablility
Hosed Baseplate Systems:
Linked with hose and fittings, mounted and connected with hose and fittings
- Flexible spring repositioning
- Ideal for tight arrangement of springs
- Unlimited arrangement possibilities