Genuinely HYSON…Our Commitment to Safety
From our facility to yours, HYSON Metal Forming Solutions believes safety is the number one priority in everything we do. We live this through our culture, our processes and the Genuinely HYSON features we engineer into our products and services.
By using HYSON products in your metal forming applications, you ensure your team, and facility have the latest technology on the market. Genuinely HYSON solutions are designed with state of the art features:
Designed to vent gas in a controlled manner between the seal and piston rod in the event of an overload due to jammed tool, part or rod side-load.
OverStroke Protection (S>max):
Designed to fail-safe and release pressure in a pre-defined manner due to die misapplications including double hits, maladjusted shut heights and debris in die.
OverPressure Protection (P>max):
Designed to vent excessive gas in the event that a system becomes over pressurized.
Flex Guide is specially engineered to prolong service life by absorbing normal lateral movements and misalignments due to clearances in the die.
- Committed to operational excellence and conducting business in a manner that delivers industry leading health and safety to our employees, customers and the environment
- Dedicated to providing safer and more reliable products with worldwide support and service
- At the forefront of innovative product design with forward thinking features and training
- Precision force and motion control solutions for metal forming. We enable our customers to form standard and complex materials more efficiently and provide innovative products to their markets.
- Collaboration partners providing the right solutions for your application.
Genuinely HYSON App
Empowering customers to verify the authenticity of their gas springs helps to avoid preventable hazards, deter the distriubution of counterfeit springs and achieve a safer working enviorment.