PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION TO “B” YOUR BEST SELF
HYSON Metal Forming Solutions is an industry leading manufacturer of force and motion control solutions for the Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial markets.
We are a Global Brand of Barnes Group, Inc, so your interest in a career with HYSON starts by applying for a position with Barnes Group. What could be better than joining a local company known for innovation and integrity with the backing of a large company that offers many career options and great benefits? A place where you know we value your safety and strive towards achieving quality in everything we do. And, a culture of cooperation (our Code of Cooperation) that guides our actions and behaviors with each other, our customers and the community we serve.
Click here to begin your journey and you will be redirected to the Barnes Group Careers page.
- To make your search even easier, click here for all opportunities in the United States.
- Remember to add your resume so we will have access to the experiences that makes you the best fit for team.
HYSON’s headquarters is located in Brecksville, OH. A great location that is easily accessible from the highway, quick access to parks, walking trails and eateries.
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement, a free service that offers coaching and guidance to support your personal wellness and other life challenges, and more.
Not ready right now, that’s ok too. Follow us on LinkedIn so you can keep informed about how we’re impacting the world with innovative and intuitive solutions that enable our customers increase manufacturing efficiencies, quality and throughput.
Thanks for expressing your interest. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
What We Look For
HYSON is in the midst of growth with new products, solutions and customers and has opportunities for individuals with the right experience and attitude to join our team.
At HYSON, we look for professionals who not only have a wealth of knowledge and experience in their chosen field, but who are also engaged and dedicated to making a positive impact within the organization. Candidates should have a desire to work in a dynamic environment that will provide the opportunity to make an global impact and work in cross functional teams. Candidates should also have HYSON’s Core Competencies:
- Satisfy our customers, both external and internal
- Hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards
- Recognize each other as equals, regardless of position
- Support new ideas and approaches
- Responsible and accountable for our actions
- Respect each other’s time and work space
- Communicate openly
- Take an active roll in discussions and support outcomes
- Acknowledge accomplishments
- Promote self improvement
- Create a safe, healthy and productive work environment
- Give back to the community