HYSON, founded in 1939, is a global leader of force and motion control and has lead innovative advancements in pneumatics and hydraulics since our auspicious start. Our team is dedicated to make an impact on the world by providing products and solutions that enable companies to form standard and advanced metals into simple and complex part, making safer and lighter-weight components.
Headquartered in Brecksville, Ohio, we have technical service centers around the world that provide a wide breadth of metal forming solutions with unrivaled support. HYSON is dedicated to providing innovative and forward-thinking solutions in the automotive, aerospace, medical, appliance, oil and gas, steel making and HVAC industries.
What We Look For
HYSON is in the midst of growth with new products, solutions and customers and has opportunities for individuals with the right experience and attitude to join our team.
At HYSON, we look for professionals who not only have a wealth of knowledge and experience in their chosen field, but who are also engaged and dedicated to making a positive impact within the organization. Candidates should have a desire to work in a dynamic environment that will provide the opportunity to make an global impact and work in cross functional teams. Candidates should also have HYSON’s Core Competencies:
- Satisfy our customers, both external and internal
- Hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards
- Recognize each other as equals, regardless of position
- Support new ideas and approaches
- Responsible and accountable for our actions
- Respect each other’s time and work space
- Communicate openly
- Take an active roll in discussions and support outcomes
- Acknowledge accomplishments
- Promote self improvement
- Create a safe, healthy and productive work environment
- Give back to the community