High Force Manifold System
The newest Nitro-Dyne® system boasts the highest force to get the most productivity and performance from your press. Three cylinder models with stroke heights to 250 mm.
Nitro-Dyne Manifold Systems
The most specified manifold system today. Charged to a maximum of 1500 psi, this system utilizes standardized cylinders and control panels mounted on a custom engineered plate. The plate is configured to provide a low force increase during its stroke, resulting in increased formability parameters for high volume or deeper drawn parts.
- Five cylinder tonnages, from ½ to 6 tons initial contact.
- Five cylinder profiles available to meet shut height requirements.
For high-volume and/or high-speed production, this system provides all the features of a standard Nitro-Dyne system with the addition of dynamic lubrication.
- Provides continual lubrication as oil is sprayed on the cylinder wall with every stroke of the press.
- Available for upper and lower mounted dies.
- Five cylinder models available from ½ to 6 tons