HYSON | Our Products
Enabling more effective metal forming since 1964, HYSON Metal Forming Solutions designs and manufactures precision force solutions for critical applications. Our solutions help master the complexity of metal forming by providing the right solution for your application.
Our engineering and manufacturing teams, paired with our state-of -the-art products, help drive:
- Repeatable and efficient processes
- Reduced maintenance and repair costs
- Higher quality output
HYSON offers both off-the shelf and custom-designed products and incorporates the highest level of safety into our products:
- Milll Solutions
- INSTAclamp ™ Chock Retention Rings: Next generation retention solution improving safety and repeatability of the roll change process.
- Roll Balance Cylinders: Self-contained drop-in solutions providing consistent force and improved speed during roll change.
- Steady Stand Systems: Provides enhanced shock absorption in the rolling process compared to Belleville washer stacks.
- Press Solutions
- Cushions: With an extensive and unrivaled portfolio of metal forming solutions, HYSON provides the right solution for the right application. From an air cushion crossover to integrating the most sophisticated forming features on the market, we have a solution that will streamline your forming operations.
- Knockouts: With more focus and more control, HYSON provides flexible solutions for part knockout applications. From a self-contained system
to a complex active hydraulic system, we have a solution for your knockout needs.
- Tool & Die
- Nitrogen Gas Springs: Designed to meet customer expectations for reliability, safety and service lifetime. The design, manufacture and testing of HYSON gas springs has been approved according to the European Pressure Equipment Directive (2014/68/EU).
- Manifold Systems: The industry’s emphasis on increased productivity and lean manufacturing makes the use of manifold systems even more important today. Nitro-Dyne manifold systems offer a variety of advantages compared to other systems. It’s all about force!
- Cam Systems: Ideal for delivering force to pierce, flange, form or trim. Compact cam units prevent damage to die components in the event an obstruction blocks the cam from its full travel and resets without assistance.
- Pad Delay Systems:
- Safety App: Empowering our customers to verify the authenticity of their gas springs avoid preventable hazards, deter the distribution of counterfeit springs and realize a safer working environment.
Safety First with Genuinely HYSON!