Terms & Conditions
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE COMPANY PROVIDES THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. YOU AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT THEREOF IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED, KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES DAMAGES TO, OR FOR ANY VIRUSES THAT INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.
- Forward Looking Statements. This site contains certain forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation and Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are made based upon management’s good faith expectations and beliefs concerning future developments and their potential effect upon the Company and can be identified by the use of words such as “anticipated,” “believe,” “expect,” “plans,” “strategy,” “estimate,” “project,” and other words of similar meaning in connection with a discussion of future operating or financial performance. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties, which are described in our periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, include, among others, uncertainties arising from the behavior of financial markets; future financial performance of the industries or customers that we serve; changes in market demand for our products and services; integration of acquired businesses; restructuring costs or savings; the impact of any future strategic actions, including acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, restructurings, or strategic business realignments, and our ability to achieve the financial and operational targets set in connection with any such actions; introduction or development of new products or transfer of work; changes in raw material or product prices and availability; foreign currency exposure; our dependence upon revenues and earnings from a small number of significant customers; a major loss of customers; the outcome of pending and future claims or litigation or governmental, regulatory proceedings, investigations, inquiries, and audits; uninsured claims and litigation; outcome of contingencies; future repurchases of common stock; future levels of indebtedness; and numerous other matters of global, regional or national scale, including those of a political, economic, business, competitive, environmental, regulatory and public health nature. The Company assumes no obligation to update our forward-looking statements.
- Third Party Websites and Links. This site may contain links to other sites, some of which are operated by the Company or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites. We are not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked sites.
- Trademarks and Copyrights. Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Barnes Group Inc., its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this site will be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the site and its content. This site and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
- International Users and Jurisdiction. This site is maintained and controlled by the Company in the United States of America. The Company makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to this site from territories where this site’s contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this site from locations outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. The laws of the State of Connecticut will govern the content and use of this site, without giving effect to any of the conflict of law principles or rules thereof.