Gas Springs in Plastic Molding
In Plastic Molding, Gas Springs can provide long life cycles, accurate & reliable force, and reduce maintenance which avoids downtime.
In plastic injection molding, Gas Springs can provide compact high deflection force without compromising service life.
HYSON T3M Gas Springs provide accurate and reliable consistent force that can even be monitored and adjusted at any time from a Control Panel.
The Benefits of Gas Springs:
- Filling and bleeding allows user the ability to fine tune the force profile
- Can be charged and piped together to maintain consistent force from spring to spring
- Provide the necessary force on contact and do not require preload
- Can provide high force in short lengths
- Will not structurally fatigue as a result of cycling them
- Can be fully stroked without having an impact on the rated life
- Charge pressure can be monitored using a Control Panel allowing for process control
With the ability to adjust the pressure of the Gas Springs (by charging or degassing) you can reduce maintenance & downtime, adapt to any necessary force adjustments, and have long service lives for the Gas Springs.
Ideal for higher working temperatures up to 120 °C/ 248 °F such as plastic injection mold tooling.
Contains bleed & fill valves, and a pressure gauge for charging, exhausting & reading pressure.
Contact Us for more information on how HYSON Solutions can help improve your Plastic Molding operations.
Join the HYSON Newsletter to be the first to get the latest news and highlights from HYSON Solutions. The Newsletter will give you the latest document downloads, CAD files, product & industry highlights, and much more!