Hyson is in the midst of growth with new products, solutions and customers and has opportunities for individuals with the right experience and attitude to join our team.
What We Look For
At Hyson, we look for professionals who not only have a wealth of knowledge and experience in their chosen field, but who are also engaged and dedicated to making a positive impact within the organization. Candidates should have a desire to work in a dynamic environment that will provide the opportunity to make an global impact and work in cross functional teams. Candidates should also have Hyson’s Core Competencies:
- Satisfy our customers, both external and internal
- Hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards
- Recognize each other as equals, regardless of position
- Support new ideas and approaches
- Responsible and accountable for our actions
- Respect each other’s time and work space
- Communicate openly
- Take an active roll in discussions and support outcomes
- Acknowledge accomplishments
- Promote self improvement
- Create a safe, healthy and productive work environment
- Give back to the community
Hyson, founded in 1939, is a global leader of force control and metal forming solutions and has lead innovative advancements in pneumatics and hydraulics since our auspicious start. Our team is dedicated to make an impact on the world by providing products and solutions that enable companies to form standard and advanced metals into simple and complex part, making safer and lighter-weight components.
We are headquartered in Brecksville, Ohio and with technical service centers around the country and the world provide a wide breadth of metal forming solutions with unrivaled support. Hyson is dedicated to providing innovative and forward-thinking “pain relievers” for metal forming “pains” in the automotive, aerospace, medical, appliance and HVAC industries.
Hyson continually looks for experienced team members that can bring passion, professionalism and engagement to drive projects in our fast paced environment. Your expertise and talent will be integral in maintaining and growing our product lines and in making a positive impact on developing and delivering innovative metal forming technologies throughout the automotive, aerospace and appliance industries.
Submit your resume today for one of our current opportunities listed below.
Hyson’s Intern and Co-Op programs give students the opportunity to gain real-world, challenging and meaningful on-the-job work experience. During your assignment you will find yourself tackling real business challenges that make a real impact on our company. You will grow your skills in a dynamic environment designed to support your long-term career objectives. Form the start, students are challenged to demonstrate their strengths and apply their knowledge to help us achieve our business strategy, so be prepared to champion projects and interact with leaders throughout the organization.
We continually seek great talent from a variety of schools to help broaden our capabilities and enrich our culture. Internships may vary by semester for the following departments and are available when linked to job description:
- Human Resources
- Business Development and Customer Service
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0/4.0
- Full time student (12 semester hours)
- Attending a four-year university and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Hyson is dedicated to manufacturing excellence and delivers exceptional service and quality products to our customers around the globe. Working in our safety-focused, lean-driven facility, our highly skilled team members are an integral part of our growth and deliver innovation to our customers each day.
To become an integral part of the Hyson team, submit your resume today.
- Set-up and Produce machined parts on various CNC equipment (Mazak, Haas, JohnFord, Cincinnati, Mori-Seiki, Tsune)
- Inspect parts to engineering specification and maintain quality records according to work instructions
- Maintain equipment and supplies in work areas
- Load programs as needed and adjust zero shift or references, set tool registers, and offsets
- Troubleshoot malfunctions as needed and call for repairs
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Notifies supervisor of product discrepancies or equipment malfunction
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures such as safety regulations
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Click the following link for additional information and to apply: CNC – Barnes NGP Brecksville (HYSON brand)